Bryan Brinyark was born and raised in Tuscaloosa County and graduated from Central High School in Tuscaloosa in 1986. He then attended the University of Alabama, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 1990 and his law degree in 1993. Brinyark has lived in the Samantha/Windham Springs area for 19 years where he raised his family on a small farm.
Bryan Brinyark is a devoted family man, a Christian, and a proud member of the Republican Party. He has been a stalwart of the legal profession in Tuscaloosa while also serving his larger community. He is a partner attorney with Brinyark & Frederick, serving clients in West Alabama. As a lawyer, he is passionate about advocating for his clients and upholding the law.
Bryan is running for the Alabama House of Representatives District 16 seat because he is passionate about serving his community and making a positive impact. He believes in limited government, fiscal responsibility, and protecting individual freedoms. With his experience as a lawyer and his dedication to his community, Bryan is ready to be a strong and effective voice for the people of District 16.
DEVOTED to the district.
- Northside Park former Chairman and Baseball President
- Board member of Indian Rivers Behavioral Health, appointed by the County Commission
- Chairman of the Board of Tuscaloosa Shooting Sports, Inc.
EXPERIENCED with the law.
- Since 2005 has served as municipal judge for Centreville and previously served in the same capacity for Brent and Woodstock and currently substitute municipal judge for Tuscaloosa
- Alabama Judicial Study Commission – Drafted the Continuing Education Rules for City Judges
- Tuscaloosa Bar Association Member and past President
- Alabama Municipal Judges Association Member
CONSERVATIVE family values.
- Proud father of 5 children who all graduated from Northside High School and the University of Alabama
- Member of Northport Church of Christ
- National Rifle Association – former Election Volunteer Coordinator for the 6th District of Alabama and Co-Chairman of Friends of the NRA